Mentor: Dr. Donna Cohen
College of Design, Construction and Planning
"To further investigate topics within my field of study outside of my everyday collegiate setting and open myself to the exploration of international issues."
- Developing Countries
- Machen Florida Opportunity Scholarship (2014)
- Florida Opportunity Scholars Academy of Leadership (2016)
- University Scholars Program (2017-2018)
- National Organization of Minority Architecture Students (MONAS)
- American Institute of Architecture Students
- Tomorrow's Equestrian Center Therapeutic Horseback Riding Program
Hobbies and Interests
- Horseback Riding
- International Travel and Study
Architectural Pedagogy in Rwanda
This research project is a study of the role of architectural pedagogy in the country of Rwanda and how educational institutions address the expression of culture within the context of a quickly growing urban environment.