Mentor: Dr. Juan Gilbert
College of Engineering
"I have an innate desire to leave an impact on society. I want to create a innovate solution to the current problems in the world or to improve our lives. Thus, I believed research to be the best avenue to fulfill my goals. ."
- Internet of Things
- Artificial Intelligence
- SHPE National Conference Grant 2014
- Gator Attribute Award for Creativity 2016
- MIT Media Lab Digital Currency Initiative Bootcamp
- University Scholars Program 2016
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
- Gator Internet of Things(Founder)
Hobbies and Interests
- Scuba Diving
Using an Intelligent Assistant to Assist Autistic Children in Their Social Therapies.
I plan to use an Amazon Echo to develop techniques in which AI can be implemented in social therapies for children with autism.