Mentor: Dr. Brent Sumerlin
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
"To be able to investigate novel problems and areas of study in the field of Chemistry."
- Biodegradable Polymers
- Polymer Self-assembly
- Biocompatibility and Drug Delivery
- Foresters Academic Scholarship (2016)
- University Scholars Program (2017-2018)
- Outdoor Adventures and Recreation (OAR) at UF
- Gators Ready for Excellent Birding Experiences (Grebe) at UF
- Streetlight at UF
- Molecular Mania (UF Department of Chemistry)
Hobbies and Interests
- Foreign Language
α,α-Difunctional Post-Polymerization Modification of Reversible Addition-Fragmentation Chain Transfer (RAFT) Polymers using 2,4,6-Trichloro-1,3,5-triazine (TCT)
I seek to use TCT as a post-polymerization modification electrophilic end group towards the goal of efficient synthesis with selective and orthogonal chain-end functionalities.