Mentor: Dr. Marianne Espeland
College of University of Florida, Natural History
"I enjoy working with butterflies and discovering new information about them."
- Florida Pell Grant/2013 to present
- Flordia Medallion Scholars/2013 to present
- Federal Direct Subsidized Loan/2013 to present
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan/ 2013 to present
African Student Union
Black Student union
- butterfly research at the McGuire Center Spring 2015
Hobbies and Interests
Molecular and Morphological Species Delimitation of Forsterinaria (Euptchiina, Nymphalidae, Lepidoptera)
extracting and amplifying DNA from various Forsterinaria butterflies and studying male and female genitalia in order to delimit species.