Dr. Lyrissa Lidsky
Levin College of Law
"I wanted to acquire essential writing and analytical skills while expanding the reach of my undergraduate years. I understood that research was an important tool in bringing about change and wanted to participate in that process as much as I could."
Latin American Studies
- Voting Wait-Times
- Voter ID Laws
- Free Speech Issues
- Askew Scholar 2014
- Anderson Scholar with Highest Distinction 2015
- University Scholars Program 2016
- Student Code of Conduct Committee
- Cuban-American Student Association
- Bob Graham Center Student Fellows
Hobbies and Interests
Justice Scalia's Imagined Audiences
We are looking at how Justice Scalia's conflicting constructions of imagined audiences affected key decisions that he made in the Supreme Court.