If you have General USP Questions, please e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a question about the Journal of Undergraduate Research (JUR) and requirements for writing a paper for publication, contact Dr. Creed Greer, the Editor.
If you have a question about the student profiles or photos, or questions about submitting your symposium abstract contact Donna Jackson.
- Agricultural and Life Sciences: Alan Wysocki, Associate Dean & Associate Professor, email@example.com.
- Architecture: Margaret Carr, Associate Dean, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business: Katrice Crawford, Academic Advisor and Career Coach, email@example.com.
- Dentistry: Robert Burne, Associate Dean for Research, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Education: Theresa Vernetson, Assistant Dean, email@example.com.
- Engineering: Stephen Roberts, Director, Retention and Transition Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Florida Museum of Natural History, David L. Reed, Ph.D., Chair, Department of Natural History, email@example.com.
- Fine Arts: Dr. Margaret Mertz,Associate Dean, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health and Human Performance: Christopher Janelle, Professor & Interim Associate Dean for Academic and Student Affairs, email@example.com.
- Public Health and Health Professions: Stephanie Hanson, Associate Dean, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Journalism & Communications: Debbie Treise, Senior Associate Dean Graduate Studies and Research, email@example.com.
- Liberal Arts & Sciences: Ata Sarajedini , Associate Dean for Natural Sciences & Mathematics, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medicine: Peter Sayeski, Professor, email@example.com.
- Nursing: Jennifer Elder, Associate Research Dean, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pharmacy: William J. Millard, Executive Associate Dean, email@example.com.
- Veterinary Medicine: Ammon B. Peck, Ph.D., Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Studies, firstname.lastname@example.org